All the Products for Dental Restorations You Need
Global Dental Solutions creates top-quality dental restorations for dentists and their patients nationwide. Recognized by Dentistry Today’s list of Top 100 Products for over 10 years running, our solutions are your solutions. This includes diagnostic wax-ups to allow patients to visualize a new smile before starting the restoration process, helping them commit to a treatment plan. Our lab will create the prescribed restoration with a thorough understanding of- and attention to- your instructions; You will be contacted should there be any questions regarding the instructions. The team at our lab utilizes the latest technology and the most advanced materials to fabricate a number of fixed prosthodontic restorations for use in your dental office. Read on to learn more about the types of fixed restorations we offer or give us a call to discuss your next case.
Fabricating a Variety of Fixed Prosthodontic Restorations
Our Dental Lab Is Here to Provide Quality Restorations
At Global Dental Solutions, our lab is able to provide your dental practice with several options for all ceramic restorations. Patients will appreciate that this option easily blends with nearby teeth for an undetectable, natural restoration. This is due to the fact that all ceramic restorations contain no metal substructure, allowing them to transmit the natural color of the tooth structure beneath it. Through advanced technology and enhanced materials, we’re able to create ceramic restorations that are just as strong as those with metal. We have all ceramic products for every dental application, whether single unit or bridge, anterior or posterior, sufficient or minimal occlusal clearance. We fabricate all-ceramic restorations utilizing the following materials:
- IPS e.max®: This lithium disilicate glass ceramic is produced by Ivoclar Vivadent to have better durability, strength, and translucency. We utilize this material in our dental lab to produce crowns, onlays, inlays, and veneers.
- Zirconia with e.max®: Another option we provide for ceramic restorations is using zirconia layered with porcelain. Consisting of a zirconia core that is then layered with e.max® Ceram porcelain, this option can be used for single-unit restorations and bridges up to 16 units. The ability to fabricate large, muli-unit bridges depends upon the number of adjacent pontics and their span. These durable restorations can be made from any prepared margin type; chamfer, shoulder, bevel, or feather.
- Solid zirconia: Using CAD/CAM technology just like we do for the zirconia copings in the layered zirconia restorations, we are able to provide full contour zirconia restorations, including both crowns and multi-unit bridges. We use shaded zirconia material to fabricate our cases, which eliminates the “bright” appearance commonly associated with full zirconia restorations. We also offer a high translucency zirconia material.
Implants are a popular option for replacing missing teeth, but as you know this process still requires the fabrication of a crown to fit over the implant. Patients want these teeth to look natural, which is why we utilize only the most advanced methods and materials to produce superior dental restorations for use on your patients. We offer a number of products to meet the needs of each of your individual patients, including:
- Patient-specific, custom-milled abutments: These restorations can be used with all major implant systems, including, but not limited to, Dentsply, Hoissen, Nobel Biocare, Straumann, and Zimmer Biomet.
- Bellatek Encode abutments: This restoration style is an excellent option to allow for a less-invasive implant due to the fact that the healing abutment does not have to be removed and allows for the preservation of the most natural tissue possible.
- Stock abutments: When the placement of your patient’s implant allows, we are able to fabricate any implant case using stock abutments and have experience with most of the major brands on the market today.
Porcelain fused to metal restorations, also known as PFMs, were the only option to choose for many decades. Though advanced technology and materials have allowed the production of restorations without metal, PFMs are still a popular choice among many dental professionals. Using your choice of cast alloy coping or Captek and top-of-the-line porcelain from Ceramco3, we create durable fixed PFM restorations for your patients. We’re even able to produce pink porcelain in a variety of shades to replicate lost tissue.
Utilizing only alloys from the IdentAlloy program, our dental lab produces full cast and full milled crowns, onlays, and inlays. We offer these restorations in multiple alloys to give you and your patient several options for their crown, onlay, or inlay. In addition to full cast crowns, which are first waxed to shape and then cast with a dental alloy, we also offer full titanium milled crowns that are milled from a solid titanium disc.
At Global Dental Solutions, we supply all the components you need for your attachment-based restorations. Attachment-based restorations require various different parts, and we’re here to ensure you have them all, resulting in a streamlined and predictable outcome for your prescribed restoration. We offer all of the following:
- Extracoronal precision attachments
- Non-resilient and resilient attachments
- Stress-breaker, dovetail, and rod and tube attachments
- Overdenture attachments
- Root cap abutments
- Stud and bar attachments
- Mini dental implants
Get in Touch with Us!
Are you looking for a reliable provider of dental restorations for your practice? Global Dental Solutions is the dental lab to choose for quality products to meet you and your patient’s expectations. Get in touch with our team today to learn more about what we offer.